Required minimum number: 6 participants
Required maximum number: 6 participants
Maximum number of groups: 1
Ski/Splitboard in Romsdalen in Norway
Minimal level : Snowboarder confirmed / expert in the descent, walking with cramps, ice axe. To have made 6 splitboard released minimum beforehand in winter. Go in for sport twice in the week
Walking time : 2h30 to 6h30, breaks included of on average 10 minutes
Heigh variation : Up to 1550 m
Luggage porterage : Backpack for the day
Name : Simon Paris
Diploma : High Mountain Guide UIAGM
Mobile phone : +33 22.214.171.124.15.
E-mail : email@example.com
Discovery of the massif of the Troll tindan in the South of Norway.
Innfjorden, a town lined by Romsdalsfjorden will be the starting point for our rides.
Since our holiday cottage type chalet we shall go in diverse valleys to explore the massif.
Required minimum number: 6 participants
Comfortable accommodation in a chalet of 100m2 equipped well, kitchen, refrigerator, room with single beds, toilets, washes dishes, washing machine, fireplace, internet, barbecue.
2 rooms with 4 beds and 3 beds mezzanine
No possible extension
Without supply of the meals
The restoration will be doing by all the participants and the managerial employee. So the managerial employee advises you to buy non perishable foodstuffs in France, by ex: cheese, vacuum sausage, cans of quality for dinners, pastas, rice, bread, jams and foods of races during the day.
The food must be transported according to the conditions been imperative by airline companies and customs.
Travels in Van of type people-carrier rented at the airport of Oslo Gardermoen
Police formalities : compulsory ID card with date of validity.
Sanitary formalities :
- Drinking water everywhere.
- No compulsory vaccines for the Schengen area.
- However, in case of stay in rural or forest area (in particular of the spring in the autumn), the vaccination against the encephalitis to ticks can be evoked: ask for advice from his doctor or from a center of international vaccinations.
- Arm itself with the European card of health insurance to be asked your health insurance fund at least 15 days before the departure. This approach is particularly useful considering the amount of medical expenses in Norway.
Warn your guide of any medical risk. To realize this stay in the best conditions, we advise you to make beforehand a medical balance sheet with your general practitioner to confirm your capacity for the trekking.
By every possible means at your convenience, train or personal vehicle
Plane ticket from Lyon or from not refundable modifiable Geneva, on regular airline company with stopover: Scandinavian Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM, Swiss, British Airways.
The name of one or several used Companies will be confirmed to you in the purchase of tickets.
From 2018/03/25 at 6 to 2017/04/01 at 20
- 1550 € each participant for a group of 6 participants with a flight from Lyon at 428 € each participant on 2016/11/02, reevaluable the day of the flight purchase
- Guaranteed departure with 5 participants for a prisce of 1750 € each participant with a flight from Lyon at 428 € each participant on 02/11/2016, reevaluable the day of the flight purchase
- Guaranteed departure with 4 participants for a prisce of 2100 € each participant with a flight from Lyon at 428 € each participant on 02/11/2016, reevaluable the day of the flight purchase
Elements described above concerning:
- The frame by a mountain guide UIAGM,
- The flight Lyon or Geneva Oslo, Oslo Lyon or Geneva
- The travel in minibus of Oslo airport Gardermoen up to the chalet to Innfjorden, the gasoline to go/return
- The travel by mini bus to join the departure of every route
- The gasoline of the vehicle
- The accommodation in a chalet to Innfjorden
Elements described above concerning:
- travel insurance and personal,
- The foods of race, drinks and morning meal and in the evening,
- The expenses of restaurant if we go there by mutual agreement,
- the meals and the drinks of noon to the restaurant when we are on the way,
- The personal equipment,
- The possible taxes of overload of luggage,
- The expenses of police formalities and toilets to travel in Europe,
- tips in restaurants, hotels,
- All which is not mentioned in this document
Deposit of 50 % on registration. Balance in 60 days of the departure. Payments accepted by bank transfer or bank card.
Every participant have to be a holder of a civil liability as well as an individual guarantee multirisk with the aim of protecting itself incidents or accidents which can arise before either during the trekking.
If needed, we propose you several formulae of insurances, under the condition that your place of residence is in Europe:
- ASSISTANCE : repatriation / expenses of help and search in 1 % of the amount of the price,
- CANCELLATION in 3,5 % of the amount of the price
- In the case of purchase of both formulae, Assistance + cancellation to 4,5 %, you will be also covered for the interruption of stay.
General arrangements of Insurance on brochures Europ Assistance.
Day 1: flight Lyon or Geneva-Oslo Gardermoen Arrivée in Oslo at 11 am, travels in minibus of rent 6-7 a hour until Innfjorden. The managerial employee will be the driver.
In him after noon or the following morning, training in the use of the d.v.a, the shovel, the probe.
Day 2: taken out splitboard on Nonstinden on 1573 m D +/D- on 1130 m 4:30 am of walking, included breaks
Day 3: taken out splitboard Finnan on 1786 m D +/D- 940 m 3:30 am of walking, included breaks
Day 4: Taken out splitboard on Vengetinden on 1740 m D +/D- on 1520 m 6:30 am of walking, included breaks
Day 5: taken out splitboard on Skarven on 1030 m D +/D- 700 m 2:30 am of walking, included breaks
Day 6: taken out splitboard on Skjervan on 1545 m D +/D- on 1160 m 4:30 am of walking, included breaks
Day 7: taken out splitboard on Gjuratinden on 1712 m D + / D-on 1550 m 6:30 am of walking, included breaks
Day 8: return at the airport of Oslo in minibus then flight Oslo-Lyon or Geneva
It is of course only area code, it will be necessary to us to adapt ourselves to the hazards of the weather report as well as in the conditions of the mountain and the participants. In the last resort, the mid mountain guide remains only judge of the program whom he can modify because of imperatives of safety.
This region of Norway is in border of the Atlantic Coasts, the weather changes very fast in mountain and he can have many wind there.: equipments goretex and hot recommended. We shall be for heights between 0m and 1800m.
Gone hiking splitboard everything in daytime with backpack 30 liters minimum
A big overnight bag each, for the storage of your affairs in the vehicle and a cover for your snowboard.
Compulsory D.V.A. who can be lent by the managerial employee. Ask to formulate before the departure.
- small personal first-aid kit
- studs (adapted to your shoes of snowboard),
- ice axe (approximately 50 cms)
- a luggage which will include all your affairs of the day as well as of the extra affairs when we are in the chalet.
- Money (Norwegian krone) to make various purchases on the spot (food, memories, miscellaneous …)
- Personal Documents
Affair of the day:
- a backpack of 30l. Minimum a person,
- Material of splitboard, skins and knives, boots of snowboard, sticks
- A pair of studs adapted to your boots,
- 1 ice axe (env. 50cm), a belt
The merino does not keep the smells and dries fast I advice this material
- Jacket and pants Gore-Tex, tights, soft jacket shell and down jacket
- Socks, technical T-shirts minimum x3
- One thermos jug (not compulsory but it is very also),
- Sunglasses, mask of ski,
- Small gloves, bigger gloves, possibly cowl
- A frontal with extra battery,
- A kit to tighten, repair the fixations and the splitboard.
- Sunscreen, protection lips,
- Possibly silk sleeping bag
- Possibly ball Quies
Let us not forget the sudden changes in temperature and the effects of the wind.
Not exhaustive list